Copyrighted ♥

Profile Affies Misc Credits
Welcome to my little blog!
Please be nice, don't copy, and tag before you leave! n_n
Tested in mozilla firefox lml

bold italic strike underline em
‘‘In the Middle of Chaos ★’’
miércoles, 18 de mayo de 2011 @ 23:06
0 Comments leave me one?
Yeah!

Finally after 4 years of hardwork and learning a new language over the last two years... im graduating... and im proud of myself i might not express myself as well as i would like to but im happy and the most happiest thing that ever happen to me is that fact that the person i wanted to recognize my efforts has finally realize how much i've been working...my dad... he may be really strict but i know he has a point and i finally understand what he meant when he said..."Hate me...but do your best" and now with tears rolling on my cheeks i can say that he was right to a certain degree...i couldnt hate him...because he is my role model, he might not be as high educated as my mom is but he experience so many thing throught life and he's still standing by our side and he's the strongest person i've ever met...

Grad for some people its about having a pretty dress and a date to go to prom but for me, grad is another obstacle that's not interfering anymore and that i passed with hardships and tears but i did it! i grew up by my friends side, my family Chris and myself... even though the last one is not by my side anymore...but those are things that i want to forget he made me realize how much i wasnt loving me and how long i'd suffer but also he showed me love...


I thank all my teachers for being so pacient and kind to someone as dumb as me!~

Thank you to everyone !!!






0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

{H o m e}


I wish...i was taller
I wish...kidnapping wasnt a crime (i want TOP really bad)
I wish...i was younger
I wish...i was a old aztec king (yes king)
I wish...TOP WAS MINEEEEEE!
I wish...LOVE SONG VIDEO WAS BETTER!!